Search this blog

09 April 2016

A Matter of Choice

The Alpha Challenge at The Craft Barn is a year long creative challenge,
using a letter from the alphabet every two weeks as inspiration. 

The next letter (as it is not being done in alphabetical order) is
D
& this week we must include something pink,
in addition to the definition of our chosen word.

I am making a set of Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) for this challenge.

I have chosen the word
Decision


We each have the power of choice,
to make decisions on how we think & what to focus on,
what we say to others,
how we act & react, in every situation.

We get to make those decisions afresh each day.


The words were cut from an old book.


The definition is from an old pocket dictionary.

I have used an image from The Graphics Fairy
& patterned paper by K & Company.


This ATC will have a place in my Art Journal for Week 14.

 I would like to thank everyone who visits my blog
& leaves comments on my 2016 Alpha Challenge posts.

I love reading the kind words written
& appreciate the time you have taken in doing so.

7 comments:

  1. Your ATCs never disappoint. Your image for illustration is perfect for decision and choice making. She seems to be considering all of her options. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC. Your lady looks very thoughtful and is obviously about to make a decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely image and strong message

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and great word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realize I'm late visiting and the Craft Barn has already announced their next letter, but I vowed to visit everyone and even though I'm late, I'm here now. I am SO sorry I wasn't able to visit sooner, since I always look forward to seeing each ATC you create.

    I really adored how you took us through your thought process about this entry. I totally agree that we each can choose each and every day. This is a beautiful entry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful entry, just love these images. Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do hope your she makes the right choice. A great atc.

    ReplyDelete