Search this blog

01 May 2009

Ticket to the Circus

The challenge this week on Art Creations Friday was to use the image provided.

My lesson for today was to be brave with colour, which I think I have achieved!


I used the background image from the Week 7 challenge as the base to create my background. I used my Moo from last week as inspiration, placing the girl on the end of the see-saw in place of the third elephant. I created the ticket image myself.

Here is my digital art journal page for this project.


Credits to Crafty Computer Paper, The Graphics Fairy & The Vintage Moth.

16 comments:

  1. great card!!! love the colors and images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous intense colours daisy - love it - good job she is lighter than the elephant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - like both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what fab colours daisy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic. Love the bright colors and the elephants are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly were brave with your color and did AWESOME! Just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you managed to achieve your goal with the vibrant colors, Daisy. Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, the elepants are just the BEST!!! I love them both so much. Very creative and fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FABULOUS Daisy - fantastic work, and the colour is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are beautiful, love the warm orange/red colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love the colours you've chosen, Daisy. Great digi art

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daisy, your talents are endless. I am in total awe of your work - love it! Carolyn :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your encouraging comments xx

    ReplyDelete