Search this blog

23 May 2009

Beautiful

The challenge this week on Art Creations Friday was to incorporate the image provided into our project.

Here is my digital collage, using the background photograph I chose for the challenge on Artarazzi this week together with four of my own images; an old metal picture frame, some handmade paper & extracts from a dictionary, all found in a second hand shop a few days ago.


The butterfly is taken from a recent photograph of a Speckled Wood in my garden.

Here is my digital art journal page for this project.


Credits:
Dover

16 comments:

  1. You blog is such a joy, Daisy. I love your ACF picture which is so beautifully done. And I love the way you include a beautiful journal page to go along with your challenge entries - such a great and original idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Fabulous frame for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely great!! what a beautiful frame you made for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your digital work is always so incredible. I think it's some of the best I've seen. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these just keep getting batter xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get My Linky to work??? but thank you for the challege - your work is beautiful, as usual, and I just love the journal entries you make with you entries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. back again - had to thank you for the link to the rust pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, indeed this is beautiful. Such a soft setting for this sweetie!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful digi piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous daisy - they just get better and better. xxxx

    ReplyDelete