Search this blog

09 April 2009

When is a square not a square?

When it's a rectangle ... so here's the story ... I saw on Lesley's blog that the Funky Fairy challenge theme this week is Dare to be Square & she had made a lovely butterfly card ... I love butterflies in my artwork, so I started to look at what downloads I already had from the Fairy & found Blue Christmas ... now there's a surprise ...



I'm a blue girl at heart & the soft tones of the papers drew my attention ... the Fairy had designed a small box ... so, & here's the final link in the chain of inspiration, I decided to make a box using the lovely blue paper designs to store my leftover paper butterflies. I had to sadly abandon another butterfly project this week ... disasters do happen ... so I recycled some of the work to complete my new project & the abandoned butterflies now have a lovely new home, together with a few friends.


It uses the wonderful butterfly image from Dover (my eternal thanks go to LJ for the steering me in the right direction to find my favourite butterfly image).

So, that's all folks!