Search this blog

20 April 2009

No place like Home ... Take Two

This is an Artist Trading Card inspired by my Moo for this week's challenge theme on Make a Moo or Two & a photograph from The Graphics Fairy.


I created my own background then added various altered elements from The Vintage Moth, Shabby Princess & Dover.


The artwork was adhered to a mountboard base, the edges sanded to give a distressed look. A blue eyelet & blue satin ribbon were added. There is a touch of black ink & a swish or two from my Sakura clear glitter pen.

5 comments:

  1. you're getting a bit clever with the old computer sren't you daisy? this is fab - i wouldn't know where to start! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great atc daisy, lovely blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC Daisy, I love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's absolutely magical!! I can't believe that's the same door that I photographed. It makes me want to go back there, and knock on that door and show them what you made!!
    Thanks for letting me know about your beautiful creation and thanks for the mention!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete