Search this blog

23 January 2009

There's no place like Home

The challenge theme this week on Make a Moo or Two is Buildings.



I took a Moo sized mountboard blank (70mm by 28mm) & cut away sections to form my house shape. I covered it with K&Company paper from Brenda Walton's Maison range & sanded the edges.

I added a piece of the cut away Moo back to form a chimney.

I punched three square windows from a different design of patterned paper & cut a door shape. I added a word sticker from the same range, cutting out each letter & mounting using 3d foam.


To finish I cut three flowers from an old lace doily & added using silicone glue.

21 comments:

  1. What a great idea daisy, it's fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea for the theme - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that must be daisy's house with those little daisy's all over it - it looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great shape!! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's soo awesome, what you have done with the shape! Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy this is brilliant..Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the shape is fantastic! REally wonderful thinking out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea
    thanks for joining

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely house, Daisy. I don't know how you come up with these brilliant ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever moo, love hw you shaped it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea and a beautiful Moo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your house looks really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete