Search this blog

14 December 2007

Merry Christmas

This is a set of leatherboard drink coasters made into a Christmas themed book.

The bottoms of the coasters were covered in Snowed In/Wintermint FRU-597 paper from Basic Grey’s Fruitcake range. I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch through four holes so that they could be tied together later with ribbons and fibres. I went round the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (walnut stain).



I made two pockets on the middle pages to hold the tags. The two tags were cut from white card, covered front and back with the Basic Grey paper. I used a variety of stamps from Simple Expressions and Clever Cut.

A secret message is hidden on the last page.

The tops of the coasters were left as they were as they form the back of the pages.



Embellishments are ribbons and fibres, blue adhesive stones and my Clear glitter Sakura Gelly Roll pen.