Search this blog

01 February 2022

February means Februllage

Februllage is organised jointly by

Each day throughout February
there is a new word prompt
& the challenge is to make a collage.

I will be creating a small tag book..

My aim is to complete a collage a day,
concentrating on the process,
rather than the result.

I have gathered a few supplies,
selected my 28 tags
& made my tag book covers.

Tag Book Covers

For the covers,
I used a thick card base
& two pages from
The 2022 Artist Almanac.

Below is my tag for Day 1.

The prompt was CAT.

Hello

I used an image cut from an old magazine,
a letter cut from a newspaper,
a strip of paper from Collage_This 01
a leftover from an Artist Almanac page
(which I had used for the front cover),
my own printed day number label,
all on a Martha Stewart tag.

The tag for today is 38mm by 76mm.

The 28 tags vary in size
with the largest being 50mm by 95mm
& the smallest 32mm by 63mm.

In inches that roughly translates to
the largest being 2" by 3.75"
& the smallest being 1.25" by 2.5".

I aim to publish a blog post
on this challenge
at the end of each week.