Search this blog

13 June 2020

Finding a way through

Week 24 in my
Mellow Kraft
Journal
.


The journal prompt
from France Papillon
this week is
unstuck your brain.

France explains that this prompt is about
what you do when you find yourself
with a creative block.

What can you do to get going again?

One way is to escape your daily routine.


So this week I ventured out to a local garden centre.

Even in the pouring rain,
I thoroughly enjoyed wandering around,
trying to keep dry under my umbrella.


This week we passed the 80th day of lockdown.

Worthy of a mention in my journal.


I used patterned paper
from Glenda Waterworth
& patterned paper
from The English Paper Company.

There are also
photo corners by Paperchase,
a dictionary definition,
an image from the Graphics Fairy,
a Tim Holtz Paper Doll,
words from an old novel,
printed text,
washi tape
& doodling with a
black Posca Paint Pen.