Search this blog

24 December 2019

Advent Daily Journal - Days 19 to 24

Here are the details of
the last six days of my
Advent Calendar
using prompts set by Kasia Avery
at Everything Art.

Day 19




Day 20


Day 21


Day 22


Day 23


There is space on the back of
the photograph for me to journal.


Day 24


All the pages have a base of
clear gesso by Liquitex.

I used Neocolor II
watersoluble wax pastels
by Caran d'Ache in
Golden Ochre, Olive, Gold
White, Beige, Greyish Black
& Malachite Green.

I have used an old childhood photograph.

The Paper Dolls are from Tim Holtz
as are two of the three tapes.

I have also used an old dictionary,
some old gold foiled white tissue paper,
words cut out or torn from my old edition
 of Pride & Prejudice
& pages from an old copy
of Daphne's Diary magazine.