Search this blog

03 January 2019

reDISCOVERy


reDISCOVERy

This is my word for the year.


A word to focus my thinking,
direct my being
feed my passion
& drive my approach to each day.

Life as I had known it
changed during the last few weeks of 2018.


2019

A year of adventure rediscovering
who I am
what I do
where I go
who I become.


I am creating a moodboard
to collate relevant items
& images to inspire me
& remind me
throughout this year.


This is the first page in my first journal
& a photograph of it
will be the first image placed on it.


My first journal of the year
is a small spiral book by 7 Gypsies
with the word Ledger on the cover.

I used paper from an old typing manual,
a bird image from a magazine,
printed quotes from Hot Off The Press,
decoupage craft paper by Trimcraft,
Dymo word,
Faber-Castell watercolour pencils
& white gesso primer by Daler Rowney.