Search this blog

05 February 2018

Castle of Dreams

This is another collage page in my Wanderlust journal,
inspired by Jamie's video & Eliza's mini Art Jar for February.


This month, the theme is
Castles.

I took additional inspiration from a song by Theo Katzman
& a quotation I found by George R R Martin (Game of Thrones).

"Different paths may sometimes
lead to the same castle."


I chose this quotation for various reasons.

It follows on from last months theme of
Paths & Roads.
Sometimes, instead of following the crowd,
it is more important
to take our own route to get to where
we
need to be.

I printed out one of my own photographs, from a trip to Portugal & some text,
but the rest of the images are from Eliza's collage collection.


I added some abaca ribbon & string for texture,
with some shading from a black Stabilo All pencil.