Search this blog

06 January 2018

Finding my Path

A collage page in my Wanderlust art journal,
using a few of Eliza's collage images,
together with one of my own photographs.


I am using up spare pages from my Wreck this Journal book for these Art Jar collage pages.


The quotation is by Cheryl Strayed.

"When the path reveals itself,
follow it."


The background image & other elements are from Eliza's Collage Collection,
with the exception of the arrow shapes cut from Tim Holtz Resist Kraft paper.


I have also made an index of the course themes on another page.


The covers for my journal were made back in October.


I used images supplied by Kasia.


I used fruit tea to stain some cotton for this page,
adding texture & fragrance.


More fruit tea stained pages, this time watercolour paper.


On the inside of the back cover,
I made a pocket to keep all the little pieces of collage paper.


The journal is divided into sections,
reflecting the monthly themes,
with a book ring binding so I can take pages out to work on,
with room to expand with any dimensional elements.