Search this blog

10 November 2017

All wrapped up

As promised, here are the photographs of my completed SoulBook,
which I made alongside more than 3000 others around the world for
the SoulBook Gathering event
held by Melody Ross, her sister Kathy Wilkins
& all the Brave Living team.



So let's unwrap this ...












 There is a hidden pocket on the last page, on the inside of the back cover.


You can see on this post, details of what the basic book was made from.

The background papers I have had for years,
from a K & Company project kit
I think originally from QVC,
as were the glitter gems.

The ribbons I dug out from the back of a cupboard
& again I have had those for ages, origins unknown.

The additional images were all from PDFs
from Melody's classes at Brave Girl University,
with one single exception.

The image of the little girl near the back of the book
is from my own resource (a thrift shop purchase).

All I needed was to restock my Matte Mod Podge,
add a little washi tape from Tim Holtz &
a piece of his kraft cardstock to make the pocket envelope
& my inkjet printer.

If you have made one too,
leave a link to yours in the comments below.

I look forward to seeing them.