Search this blog

09 July 2016

Art Journal Week 26

This is the page in my art journal for week 26.


I have followed the prompt on Colour Me Positive (CMP),
which was about celebration.


I used a spare ICAD2016 card to create an ATC.

I used
Acrylic Paint (waterfall)
White Gesso
Tim Holtz Stencil (Bubble)
Distress Ink (broken china)
Butterfly from BGU
Printed text

This page holds my ATC (Artist Trading Card) for The Craft Barn Alpha challenge.


You can read more about it here.

To create the background, I first coated the page in white gesso,
then applied a layer of acrylic paint (Waterfall).


When the paint was nearly dry,
I removed some of the paint
using a wet wipe through a Tim Holtz stencil (Typo).

I drew my grid with a white pen
& used some tape as a page divider.


Here are pages from week 25 & 26 together.