Search this blog

07 November 2015

Life is Beautiful

This is the title of the November class at Brave Girl University by Melody Ross.


I followed the same format as last month.

Inside pocket for copy of Melody's artwork
A place for copies of Melody's artwork & my notes
My typed notes to capture the essence of each lesson
Lesson & Journal Prompts behind the artwork
Truth Card - You have enough
Truth Card - Make the most of where you are right now
Truth Card - Let life surprise you
Truth Card - Being different is good
Truth Card - Remember to stop & breathe
Truth Card - Embrace the changes in your life
Pocket on the back cover to hold the Truth Cards
In the future, I may just post my BGU projects on Instagram,
so if you are interested in seeing them, make sure you are following me on Instagram.