Search this blog

15 October 2015

Being your own Hero

The theme for Melody Ross's Soul School class this month is

Be your own Hero.


This month I have used an accordion fold mini-album by Lisa Bearnson,
 as the base for my class notes.


I cut the pages & punched holes through the cover & pages,
so I could use book rings to hold it together.


I added printed copies of the images from the class PDF
 together with typed notes.


The journal prompts are attached behind the images.


On the inside of the back cover,
I created a pocket to keep this month's Truth Cards.


I typed up my own words to add to the Truth Cards.


I have a few of these accordion-fold mini-albums left,
so I am planning to use them for the rest of the Soul School classes this year
& for some of Melody's other courses I am taking.