Search this blog

15 October 2015

Being your own Hero

The theme for Melody Ross's Soul School class at BGU this month is

Be your own Hero.


This month I have used an accordion fold mini-album by Lisa Bearnson,
 as the base for my class notes.


I cut the pages & punched holes through the cover & pages,
so I could use book rings to hold it together.


I added printed copies of the images from the class PDF
 together with typed notes.


The journal prompts are attached behind the images.


On the inside of the back cover,
I created a pocket to keep this month's Truth Cards.


I typed up my own words to add to the Truth Cards.


I have a few of these accordion-fold mini-albums left,
so I am planning to use them for the rest of the Soul School classes this year
& for some of Melody's other courses I am taking.

If you would like to join in, it costs $24.95 a month,
which gives you access to all the courses currently available,
plus new ones which are added each month.

Brave Girl University have released part of this course for everyone,
no sign-up, no log in required, just click on the image below.


No comments:

Post a Comment