Search this blog

08 August 2015

Butterflies Galore


The Brave Girls Club Soul School theme this month is
I am still becoming

Affirmation Card

I have added a copy to my pocket card book.



These are my Truth cards.



To fit inside my storage box,
I cut Dark Chocolate Soft Touch cardstock, measuring 3½ x 3½ inches
from Inspire Me Papers.


I printed out the coloured elements
together with butterflies from the online class PDF.

I also used Dovecraft Lace Ribbon (curiosity corner)
a red glitter Gelly Roll pen by Sakura,
Flame Red corrugate card  (from Inspire Me Papers)
& a three small adhesive red gems.

I have started on the lessons for this month, but I need to watch Melody's videos once more
before I begin recording in my Soul School journal.

Soul School Journal

There were three more badges this month & I have added them to my display frame.

Magnetic Pin Badge Display Frame
Last, but by no means least, is the butterfly embroidered patch.

Embroidered Patch

The Brave Girls Club is currently undergoing transformation,
with the Brave Girl University launching on 1st September.

To find out more, please click on the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment