Search this blog

08 August 2015

Butterflies Galore


The Brave Girls Club Soul School theme this month is
I am still becoming

Affirmation Card

I have added a copy to my pocket card book.



These are my Truth cards.



To fit inside my storage box,
I cut Dark Chocolate Soft Touch cardstock, measuring 3½ x 3½ inches
from Inspire Me Papers.


I printed out the coloured elements
together with butterflies from the online class PDF.

I also used Dovecraft Lace Ribbon (curiosity corner)
a red glitter Gelly Roll pen by Sakura,
Flame Red corrugate card  (from Inspire Me Papers)
& a three small adhesive red gems.

I have started on the lessons for this month, but I need to watch Melody's videos once more
before I begin recording in my Soul School journal.

Soul School Journal

There were three more badges this month & I have added them to my display frame.

Magnetic Pin Badge Display Frame
Last, but by no means least, is the butterfly embroidered patch.

Embroidered Patch