Search this blog

10 December 2013

be eXtraordinary

The Craft Barn blog challenge for 2013 has finally reached it's conclusion. The final two letters, I & X complete the Alpha Challenge.

I have been making a tag for each letter & to comply with the challenge rules, each one has a dictionary definition on it somewhere.

For I, I used my blog motto of
imagine believe create


For X, I used my motto for 2014
be extraordinary


I used patterned papers Life's Journey Pansy by K & Company, & Distress Ink (antique linen).

To see all the tags made in this series, click here.

Here are a few images of the complete set of tags.



Front of Tags

Back of Tags

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea Daisy

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from The Craft Barn - ALL your tags are very beautiful indeed!! Are you going to do anything more with them? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Mo, that is a very good question indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more lovely tags daisy, your collection is beautiful!

    I'm struggling with an X word at the moment!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lesley xx

    p.s. follow my eXample & break the rules ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bundle. What's the good of a rule it you can't break it.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of tags you've created and I love the papers you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Daisy, what a beautiful Alpha Tag booklet, I struggled with X too!...It's been wonderful seeing what everyone else did with the challenge...Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea for tag your tags are looking wonderful

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tags. Love the look of the bunch of tags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous take on the I and a wonderful finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, a lovely collection
    You must be so pleased x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely idea to do tags - they look really beautiful all together like that! I like the soft colour palette you used and those papers are fab! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous collection of tags.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing Daisy, that's quite an achievement. Well done.
    Thank you for playing with us at the Craft Barn and Happy New Year.
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Daisy, your Tags are gorgeous. They look fabulous all together. I recognise the paper...I have that, somewhere in my paper mountain! xxx

    ReplyDelete