Search this blog

26 January 2011

Enjoy the Journey

I had a lovely surprise today when I found that the Make a Moo or Two challenges had recommenced after an extended break.

The challenge theme this week is Travel.

After cutting out some blank moos from white mountboard, I started on my first Moo in months. Oh how I have missed these cute little fellows! They are just 28mm by 70mm.


I covered the blank with a scrap of old printed paper designed by Shabby Princess & sanded the edges.

The car is from The Graphics Fairy. I cut out the window & added a tiny piece of acetate behind. The tickets are from the Craft Stamper.


I punched a hole through the top with my Crop-a-dile & threaded through a small piece of string to hint at a luggage label.

6 comments:

  1. Love your moo!

    Just catching up in blogland... loved your review of 2010, Wow, you had a busy year and made some fabby stuff, some cool altered art (Love your style)..and wow at all those altered matchboxes, I see I'm not the only one fond of these lil boxes!! (The Halloween one was my fave) Oh and I adored your alpha inchies!!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy

    Thanks for your words of encouragement re the wardrobe sorting!!! Much needed I think!

    I adore your little moo, it's so cute..... they are such a sweet little size aren't they?

    ps are you surviving ok without inchies;)

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That, is, fabulous!

    Glad you found time to take part. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moo is such a funny name for this size, isn't it?! Anyway, this is a sweet little Moo - love the car window!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog post about my collage coterie pages - you asked where I got the bits and pieces from. Well, charity shops (books, papers etc) and ebay (photographs and ephemera). Sometimes I start to panic that I'm running out of 'stuff' - as if! - so go on the hunt for more!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fabulous!! love the colors you used and the car is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete