Search this blog

25 February 2009

Funky Mother

A Mothers Day card inspired by Anice & using her Huge Funky Love Word Book download. But, as Anice knows, I have a habit of tweaking her colours, so instead of pinks & browns, I have blues & lilacs.


I also used pale lilac organza ribbon, two large lilac eyelets, Bazzill card, a butterfly image from Dover (again with the colour tweaked to match the papers), twisted silver wire & a few heart shapes (punched from the leftover paper).


Oh, & not forgetting a little black ink!

6 comments:

  1. your tweaking looks fab - i love those butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a lovely card, Daisy. I think I may have to pinch this idea for Mothers Day for my MIL.
    :-)

    The colours you have chosen are beautiful and I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous daisy - and I love the butterflies too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card daisy!! Love all the changes you've made to the colours...they look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Daisy, bet she will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card daisy. xxx

    ReplyDelete