Search this blog

31 December 2008

Review of the Year

Wow what a year.

I have had a real journey this year, full of fun, new techniques, new mediums ... I could just go on & on ...

I managed to have a go at Scrapbooking, both digital & traditional, bringing both pleasure to me & for the family ones, joy to those who read them. I must do more.

I have played with altering canvases & dominoes, started my first altered book & tried crafting with new shapes such as houses & tri-pennants. My favourites have been Inchies & Moos, due to their size & their related challenge blogs, which have been so inspiring.

When I haven't been crafting, I've been redesigning my blog, as you may have noticed.

I won't hazard a guess at what the next year will bring, but if it's half as exciting as this year, then I'm in for a treat.

I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog & sharing in my crafty creations. I know I have loved the time spent blog walking to see what everyone else has been making & seeing the different ways people interpret the various craft challenges out there in blogland.

Below is a slideshow of my favourite projects from 2008.