Search this blog

16 February 2018

Time to Remember

This is another collage page in my Wanderlust journal,
inspired this week by Carolyn Dube's lesson.

This month's theme is
Castles.


I used the image of a castle wall
& a group photograph both supplied by Carolyn.

The rest of the images are from Eliza's collage collection.

Finally I added some washi tape.

I may go back to add some shading with a Stabilo All pencil,
I'm currently unsure as to whether it needs it.

The result is certainly not as colourful as Carolyn's example,
but I enjoyed watching her lesson none the less.

21st February 2018

I went back to add in a little shading.


The main area I wanted to define was the man's white shirt,
 against the pale postcard image.

I then did the same to the three figures next to him.

If you compare the two photographs,
although the effect is subtle,
you can see the difference.