Search this blog

19 May 2015

Happy Soul

On impulse, I was rather self-indulgent earlier this month,
when I signed up for the Brave Girl Soul School
& ordered their Premium Brave Box.

It only took a week to arrive & I was delighted by the quality of the material included.

I have since been thinking how best to work with the different pieces
& finally decided what I was going to do when I found an old white plastic floppy disc storage box.


I knew it would be useful one day!

I covered the outside with some lovely black embossed card from Inspire Me Papers
& started working on this months Truth Cards.


To fit inside the box, I cut some coloured cardstock (also from Inspire Me)
measuring 3½ x 3½ inches.


To make the Truth Cards, I printed off the worksheet from the website on to card,
then chose which sentences were personal to me
& used the patterned paper from the Brave Box.


I also used Distress Ink (brushed corduroy & black soot),
Dovecraft Lace Ribbon (curiosity corner)
& some bright butterflies that fluttered through my letter box today on a sales leaflet.