Search this blog

21 May 2015

Better Late than Never

I signed up for Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 101 lessons, yes the one he launched back in 2012.


I am taking things slowly doing one class a week, watching & re-watching the videos,
making notes, making tags using his techniques & learning ...

Here are my first three tags, made using Ranger's Inkssentials
Craft Tags #8 size in manilla & black.

Day 2
I printed out the full step-by-step technique to attach to the back of each tag, for easy reference.

Reverse of Tag
I added my own reminders of things that I personally need to remember.

Life tab to reveal the step-by-step technique & my own hints
It was fun getting inky & let's say "interesting" trying to get Word to do what I wanted it to do!

I got there in the end & that was very satisfying.

The stamps I used for the watercolour technique are from Ecogreen Crafts (Garden Chic).